Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Cutie Patoties



I know I should be listening in my accounting class but I have gone to a crash course and earlier I went to the accounting class of another teacher (who seems to be better). so now I'm pretty much exhausted and don't want to listen in class. WELL technically I am listening, its just I'm not listening very well. Usually I sit in the front of the class, but today, I'm in the last row with my friend, Miss N (she won't be named to hide her identity) since she isn't listening in class either. A while ago; she was reading comics(?) on her iphone and now she is studying her crash course book. How exciting.

So the above, is a picture of two dogs I found on facebook. HAHA I would laugh if one day someone goes on my blog and says..wtf...why are the pictures of my dog on my fb. Okay, that is probably unlikely but LET A GIRL DREAM. OKAY! ... Sorry If i don't make sense because yesterday, I refused to go to bed until I finish chapter 8+9 for economic statistics. I did it, but as a result, I am beyond exhausted. A part of me just wants to lay my head on the table and sleep, but I know I can't do that so to stay awake, I am currently writing this blog post.

I know this post sucks, but have some consideration for poor little mingo. She suffers. Suffers studying for exams.

(now miss N is playing fruit ninja on Miss M's ipad. .... so obvious lol)

Man, University is tough. I'll go back to listening in class. GOOD BYE!
Study hard and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment