Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Time Flies

Wow, time really flies. I find October didn't go by very fast but november is like..flashing before my eyes ( I know it's still early november, but I just realized my individual  Social Media Assignment is due..in one week..) That's not good because I only wrote one post for November thus far..and that won't be very good for me nor my grades. har har har. But Yeah. A lot of things have changed. I dyed my hair black the other day. Dear lord, I look so emo I can't even bare taking a picture of myself ( fret not..tho..u shall see the emoness probably in a later post). Sometimes though, I can't even bare looking at my hair in the mirror, I feel like I'm suddenly extremely gothic. Oh dear. Anyways, these past few days, I took some pictures but I was sooo lazy I forgot to do a post, here you go a few pictures to describe my last few days/weeks because pictures means more than a thousand words. 

This is my dog..ginger..fashionably wearing a pink scarf around her neck..She was cold that day

When I'm feeling down, I look at this and it makes me laugh..a lot

Another picture of my dog..w/o a scarf on..pity 

This is nancy, you have seen her before, I think we were going to do the IFA post class questions

Eileen, doing a funny face. She is cool like that

Nancy loves her white iphone 4G( NOT S) lolz

Eileen likes her blackberry so much she needs to show it off in her pic as well and jessica chan in the back

I forgot..I went to swurl ( a frozen yogurt place)..sorry about it being half eaten...i pretty much suck at taking pictures before I eat food

I think this might be another day we went to swurl (cause i love swurl alot lol) unless..It's the cup of my friend's... LOL I don't know. 

This is a blurred picture of jessica haha. we were in the..mall i think  hanging around..eating pad thai ;P We like Thai express haha.. fasttt fooodd

Another picture of her posing haha

Diana and jessica. being all cutsey

Diana LOLLL

When you have a macbook.. you do photo booth..

Me prior to hair dye..brown..hair T__T miss you

My friends :) 
Good bye <3

1 comment: